Tuesday, March 29, 2011

UStamp Designer Swap Cards


The designers for UStamp with Dawn and Friends! participate in a designer swap each round of UStamp. Dawn pairs us up and we send each other a card and also send two cards to Dawn. Dawn then randomly chooses one designer and one member of UStamp to give a set of all the designer cards she receives. I haven't won yet but I've got my fingers crossed for this round.


I was paired up with Paula Dobson this time. This card came all the way from New Zealand to my mailbox in Virginia. Love that! Isn't it the cutest card?! I still haven't used this great stamp set "Eat Chocolate" but Paula has totally motivated me. I eat Hershey kisses when I create so this is a perfect card for me. I can already check off "eat chocolate" on today's check list (and it's only 10 am)! :) How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment