Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Springtime Scrapbook Pages








I've been busy creating scrapbook pages! I am dreaming of spring ... With the cold temps and snow, I warmed myself by sorting through spring pictures. The first layout is from Easter 2009, mostly of my son Drew's hunt for Easter eggs. The second layout includes pictures of my husband Eric and Drew flying a kite last spring and my three boys (Eric, Drew and my older son, Patrick) doing what they always do when we're hiking and come across water -- skipping stones. We'll be making these two layouts (2 pages 12x12) at my next Scrapbook Pages class on Thursday March 17th (7:00 - 9:00 pm). Hope you can join us!

2 comments:

  1. Cute layouts and you have so many other cute cards too. I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete