Thursday, February 17, 2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends Oh My Word Scavenger Hunt

As one of the designers for UStamp with Dawn and Friends!! Oh My Word!! 2011, I am participating in a fun designer blog scavenger hunt tonight. I have been assigned a key word that I will add somewhere in this post. You must find my assigned word, then go to the other designers' blogs who are participating in the blog scavenger hunt and find the other key words, unscramble them to create a sentence and email Dawn. The first three people who email Dawn with the correct answer will win a handstamped prize! I hope you are the lucky winner!!

I've created three cards using the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and DSP. The first card uses the stamp set Punch Bunch, the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and the Pacific Point buttons. I also used Peach Parfait cardstock and ribbon, the scallop square punch and the scallop square clear die for the Big Shot. Wouldn't this be a fun card to send to some "friends" for their birthday!

The second card uses the SAB sets So Happy for You and Sweet Summer as well as the Ice Cream Parlor DSP from SAB. The cardstock colors are Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point. I had fun coloring the images with my SU! markers. This would make another great card to send to "friends."
































The third card is my favorite. I completely CASE'd it from the wonderful blog of Teneale Williams. I liked it so much that I didn't change a thing. But it was a challenge to recreate because there are so many details. I especially liked that Teneale used Perfect Plum, a color I rarely go to when creating. It goes beautifully with the Elegant Eggplant card base. This card uses the stamp set Bliss from SAB. It's a gorgeous stamp set!

Thanks for visiting my blog, "friends" of UStamp! And, that, my friends, is the key word (friends) you need for the Designer Blog Scavenger Hunt!!

4 comments: