Thursday, February 17, 2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends!! Oh My Word!!



I'm a designer for an online class featuring craft projects made with Stampin' Up products. My first project (of two) posted today. I made these huge (size of a grapefruit) peony flowers using coffee filters and SU! reinkers and a card and tag, of course. Here are a few pictures of the project. UStamp just started a week ago and there's lots more projects to come. If you want to sign up, just follow this link for info: http://ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Heather!! Welcome to the blogging world! Your site looks lovely and those flowers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Heather! I love your site! It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and tag! So pretty! I'm your newest follower from Stampin' Connection! Stop on by some time! (I'm #1 on List A) Thanks!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty! love your blog! hugz n blessingsl

    ReplyDelete